Local Christian Schools
Faith URC strongly encourages a Christ centered education beginning early in a child’s life. We support these local Christian schools prayerfully and financially.
- Rev. Michell Persaud pastors New Horizon Church in Toronto, Canada. The church’s mission is to help people to know, love, and worship God, and to receive God’s answers to the difficult problems of life.
- Rev. Bill Green serves the Lord in Costa Rica. He pastors El Pacto de Gracia, oversees the printing of Reformed literature in the Spanish language through the organization CLIR, and oversees the work of their Christian grade school and high school.
- Rev. Pablo Landazuri serves as pastor of Iglesia Reformada Luz de Vida in Quito, Ecuador.
- Rev. Andrea Ferrari serves as pastor of Chiesa Rifomata di Perugia, a church plant in Perugia, Italy.
- Rev. Collin Welch serves as pastor of Madison Reformed, a church plant in Madison, Indiana.
Other Ministries Supported by Faith URC
- Mid-America Reformed Seminary serves Christ and his church by assisting in the formation and preparation of servants for the Kingdom of God. Our primary purpose is to train men for the gospel ministry of Jesus Christ. We also provide solid theological training for others among God’s people whose life calling may be enhanced by theological education.
- Divine Hope Reformed Bible Seminary exists to provide Biblical and theological instruction to residents of correctional institutions within the state of Illinois and Indiana. The goal of this rigorous program of Biblical and theological studies is the moral transformation of residents in correctional institutions so that they can live in hope and joy and be a blessing to their families, churches, and communities.
- Word and Deed seeks to help meet the spiritual and physical needs of people in the developing world in accordance with biblical principles for the glory of God.
- Christians for Armenia is a ministry using radio, television, cassettes, and literature to present God’s Word from a distinctly Reformed perspective, seeking to lead the people of Armenia to a saving knowledge of Christ, and to promote a biblical worldview.
- The Calvinist Cadet Corps is a non-denominational youth ministry organization that provides churches with ministry programs that will enable them to effectively share Christ’s love with boys in their church and community.
- Reformed Youth Services is a youth ministry organization committed to the spiritual and social nurturing of our covenant youth. We affirm a biblical worldview that emphasizes that young people live all of life to the honor and glory of God. We strive to model a vibrant, joyous and challenging reformed faith that is inspiring and contagious. We are dedicated to a covenantal, confessional way of life exhibited in our local churches and homes.
- PASS Pregnancy Care Centers serve to educate and assist families who encounter unexpected pregnancies and are unsure of what to do next.
- The Middle East Reformed Fellowship (MERF) is a gospel-centered, evangelistic Fellowship of indigenous workers and their supporters. It is a non-profit and non-political charitable organization, serving in the Muslim world on behalf of churches and believers worldwide.
- Reformed Mission Services (RMS) seeks to aid churches by organizing mission trips. They bring the gospel by means of community outreach, disaster response, evangelism, and ministry development.
- Biblical Counseling Center (BCC) seeks to provide counseling from a Biblical perspective to those with various struggles, including marriage, anxiety, addiction, and depression.